Interment Information for - Lola Mae Bailey
Maiden name, places of birth and death and burial date from death certificate and obituary.
Birth date was shown on death certificate is one year earlier than that shown on stone.
- Obituary -
Bonham Daily Favorite
12 Dec 1967
Lola Mae Bailey Rites Thursday
Mrs. Lola Mae Bailey, an employee at the Red River Textile Mills, died at her home, 815 Poplar, at 6:30 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 12, 1967.
Funeral services will be held at 4 p.m. Thursday at Wise Funeral Chapel with interment in Willow Wild Cemetery.
She was a native of Fairbanks, Alaska.
Survivors are her husband, Walter F. Bailey of Bonham; her mother, Mrs. Annie L. Hollis of LaGrange, Ga.; a daughter, Mrs. Jackie Whisenhunt of McKinney; five brothers, James, Arthur Lee and John Hollis of Georgia, and Billy and Odis Hollis of Alabama; a sister, Mrs. Jessie Barlow of Alabama.
13 Dec 1967
Pallbearers will be Willie Washerlesky, Clifton Niles, Euell Hall, Bobby Dodson, B.B. Stevenshon and Leland Griffith.
TXFannin GenWeb #: 000309
This record last updated on 2016-01-10 at 11:19:23
- Death Certificate Information -
- Texas Deaths, 1890-1976
- Name: Lola Mae Bailey
- Death date: 12 Dec 1967
- Death place: Bonham, Fannin, Texas
- Gender: Female
- Race: White
- Age at death: 45 years
- Estimated birth year:
- Birthdate: 22 Jul 1922
- Birthplace: Fairfax, Alabama
- Marital status: Married
- Spouse's name: Walter L. Bailey
- Father's name: Joel A. Hollis
- Father's birthplace:
- Mother's name: Annie Lambert
- Mother's birthplace:
- Occupation: Textile Employee
- Residence: Bonham, Fannin, Texas
- Cemetery name: Willow Wild
- Burial place: Bonham, Texas
- Burial date: 14 Dec 1967
- Informant: Walter L. Bailey
- Certificate number: 79131